InfiniMap Version 1.7 adds support for LightWave 10.0 specific features.
It does require a SSE2 capable CPU to run.
Changes for Version 1.7
- in LW 10.0 infiniMap uses a new API to get a list of installed image loaders for the converter, removing the reliance on reading the plugin config files
- Support for colour spaces in the converter as well as all plugins (if running in LightWave 10.0+)
- Fixed various issues in conjunction with VPR
- Fixed bump mapping when used in conjunction with UV maps
- Blending over a background in the vanilla infiniMap node works again
02 May 2011 17:27:55
26 Apr 2012 13:28:18
db&w infiniMap License