This download includes version 2019 for LightWave 3D 2018/2019 as well as version 2020 for LightWave 3D 2020 both for Windows and macOS.
Please be aware that version 2020 requires a new license to run.
Please refer to http://wiki.db-w.com/exrtrader2018/start for documentation.
- First version to support LightWave 2020
- Optimised the Cryptomatte export resulting in better quality mattes.
- Added options to strip trailing numbers or clones indices from item names used for Cryptomatte.
- Fixed an issue where Cryptomattes weren't always saved in the correct location.
- Updated the binary to use the latest OpenEXR library.
- Tweaks to the information displayed in a "Review", especially for exrTrader Pro.
- Fixed an issue saving limited regions
- Fixed an issue dealing with Light Groups
- Redesigned all paths to be variable based
- Added a help window for compression modes and variables
- exrTrader Pro only Added the ability to unlock functionality with a Pro license only.
- exrTrader Pro only Added support for Cryptomattes
- Fixed various issues related to LightGroups. Please note that old scenes and presets using light groups in exrTrader are not likely to load correctly.
Fusion settings for the Custom Tool to convert LightWave Style float motion vectors to RSMB style clamped integer vectors.
Software license agreement for exrTrader. Please download and read this first before you download exrTrader.