This download includes version 2019 for LightWave 3D 2018/2019 as well as version 2020 for LightWave 3D 2020 both for Windows and macOS.
Please be aware that version 2020 requires a new license to run.
Please refer to http://wiki.db-w.com/exrtrader2018/start for documentation.
- First version to support LightWave 2020
- Optimised the Cryptomatte export resulting in better quality mattes.
- Added options to strip trailing numbers or clones indices from item names used for Cryptomatte.
- Fixed an issue where Cryptomattes weren't always saved in the correct location.
- Updated the binary to use the latest OpenEXR library.
- Tweaks to the information displayed in a "Review", especially for exrTrader Pro.
- Fixed an issue saving limited regions
- Fixed an issue dealing with Light Groups
- Redesigned all paths to be variable based
- Added a help window for compression modes and variables
- exrTrader Pro only Added the ability to unlock functionality with a Pro license only.
- exrTrader Pro only Added support for Cryptomattes
- Fixed various issues related to LightGroups. Please note that old scenes and presets using light groups in exrTrader are not likely to load correctly.