- Full compatibility to LightWave 3D's surfacing, allowing for an easy replacement of native image texture layers with infiniMap texture layers.
- Works as a procedural texture layer or as a node.
- A user interface that remains as close as possible to the native image texturing interface provided by LightWave 3D, resulting in a minimal learning curve.
- Complete support for multi-threading to make full use of multi-processor, multi-core and/or hyper-threading computers.
- Low memory footprint.
- Shared image cache: Multiple instances of the same image use a shared cache, reducing the amount of memory required during rendering for scenes that re-use identical images (or single channels thereof).
- Support for all projection modes, includes tools to tweak the projection in UV space.
- MacOS support, OpenEXR only*.
- Includes a batch converter that can export images loaded into LightWave 3D as ECW, JPEG 2000 or tiled OpenEXR image files
- Channel selection options to the shader plugin
- Replace Image option to globally replace an infiniMap Image
- Colour Correction on a per image instance basis
- Free network render nodes.
- Unlicensed plugins can still be used to load, render and save infiniMap enabled scenes, thus no need to purchase a license for every copy of LightWave 3D in your facility.
- ScreamerNet network rendering compatible, of course.
- Free point updates, free support...
*ECW/JPEG 2000 is not supported on MacOS