infiniMap V1.6 - Windows 32- and 64-bit
This is update fixes a few issues in infiniMap V1.6a.
Changes since Version 1.6a
- Fixed a memory leak when using the bump output from the infiniMap node.
- Fixed various memory leaks within infiniMap as well as the support libraries
- Slightly optimized various parts of the code
- Added a diagnostic memory usage printout after a frame has been rendered in screamernet (this will be displayed as a text message in the console)
- Removed the last left-overs from the spherical section
- Increased the internal tile size for ECW/JPEG 2000 images to speed up rendering when using many threads