A free update to exrTrader has just been released.
It features a small workflow enhancement, speed improvements compressing on Windows as well as a less troublesome licensing process.
Changes since V1.6.1:
- Changed the label of the "Toggle VIPER" button to "Show/Hide VIPER" to make the functionality more clear.
- Changed the "Store all VIPER Buffers" function to only do so during a single frame render to prevent a performance hit when rendering sequences in Layout.
The label has been changed to "Store all Buffers (F9)" to reflect the new behaviour.
- "Review Settings" now detects duplicate output file names.
- Slight, potential, performance improvements when writing files across a network on windows.
- Added a tab to set the options for the AO buffer in LW 11.5 and higher
- Minor speed optimisations due to switching to more recent compilers on all platforms
The update is available in our downloads section.