We have just released exrTrader V1.6b.
This is a free bugfix release, the following issues have been fixed:
- Flipping a single channel now occurs before the processing options for a buffer to ease working with RSMB
- Fixed a crash when saving normal images with alpha but the alpha channels wasn't actually activated by the user
- If LW is rendering stereo frames but the %eye% variable is not used then exrTrader will add _L or _R to the frame name just before the frame number
- Fixed a cross platform issue when subdirectories where explicitly defined in the output file. The slashes are now converted depending on the host platform
- Fixed a rare crash when no alpha was selected for saving
It is available for download here.